Personal Information Protection Policy
Blue Power Energy Co., Ltd. will comply with laws and other norms relating to personal information protection while regarding trust given to us as our top priority. We will implement and maintain the following to appropriately use and manage personal information.
Management of Personal Information
- We will strictly manage and strive to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information (names, postal addresses, ages, e-mail addresses, e-mail logs and other information that can identify individuals) provided by our customers when using this website.
Purposes of Using Personal Information
- We will collect the personal information of our customers for the following purposes.
- To respond to questions, requests and inquiries
- To confirm the identity of individuals
- We will not use this personal information for any purposes other than those listed above.
Respect for Rights
- We will respect the rights of individuals relating to personal information. If we receive a request from a customer for an inquiry, change or deletion of registered personal information, we will respond to that as quickly as possible by e-mail.
Provision and Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will not disclose any personal information we acquire to third parties. However, we may disclose such information in the following cases.
- When we have received consent to disclose and share information from the same individual or company
- When the information is necessary for a company to which we have subcontracted part or all of our business regarding the distribution of information to provide our services (In this case, we will also oblige such a subcontractor to strictly manage the personal information of our customers such as by prohibiting use for any purposes other than those mentioned in this policy)
- When disclosure is required under law by an official body
- When it appears necessary to protect our assets and services from unfair practices by the same individual or company